- Space-borne estimation of volcanic sulfate aerosol lifetime, AGU Fall Meeting, Dec 10, online, 2020.
- Decadal Changes in Particulate Matter Air Pollution Inferred from Visibility, 15th Atmospheric Chemistry Colloquium for Emerging Senior Scientists, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY, Jul 25-28, 2019.
- Decadal Changes in Seasonal Variation of Atmospheric Haze over the Eastern United States: Connections with Anthropogenic Emissions and Implications for Aerosol Composition, AGU Fall Meeting, Washington, DC, Dec 12, 2018.
- Global and regional air pollution of particulate matter: long-term variations and connection with aerosol sources, Ocean & Climate Physics Seminar, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, Columbia University, Oct 19, 2018.
- Exposure Estimation for MAPLE: Developing Predictability for Regions with Low PM2.5 and Few Monitors, co-presenting with Randall Martin and Perry Hystad, Health Effects Institute Webinar, Jan 26, 2018.
- Trends in chemical composition of global and regional population-weighted fine particulate matter estimated for 25 years, AGU Fall Meeting, New Orleans, LA, Dec 11-15, 2017.
- Trends in chemical composition of global and regional population-weighted fine particulate matter over the recent 25 years, The 8th International GEOS-Chem Meeting, Boston, MA, May 1-4, 2017.
- Observed Historical Trends in Atmospheric Haze Interpreted with a Global Chemical Transport Model, Atmospheric Optics: Aerosols, Visibility, And The Radiative Balance, A&WMA Visibility Specialty Conference, Jackson, WY, Sep 27-30, 2016.
- Using satellite data to investigate aerosol decay patterns downwind: implications for aerosol removal processes, AGU Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA, Dec 9-13, 2019.
- Decadal Changes in Particulate Matter Air Pollution Inferred from Visibility, Gordon Research Conference on Atmospheric Chemistry, Newry, ME, Jul 28 - Aug 02, 2019.
- Sensitivity Analysis of Aerosol’s Impacts on Satellite Signals under Various Observing Conditions, 35th International Symposium on Remote Sensing of Environment, Beijing, China, Apr 22-26, 2013.
- Uncertainties of aerosol retrieval from neglecting non-sphericity of dust aerosols, EGU General Assembly, Vienna, Austria, Apr 7-12, 2013.
- Post processing of aerosol dataset retrieved from satellite data using robust estimation,
Asian Conference on Remote Sensing, Taipei, Oct 3-7, 2011.